New Samsung Galaxy S6 and S6 Galaxy edge without doubt one of the smartphones are star of the season and the majority of operators have encouraged to include it in their catalogues to facilitate their acquisition through payment with different fares, already reaching a total of ten operators whose final prices we are going to compare to help you choose where to buy it more cheaply.
To purchase the Samsung Galaxy S6 or Galaxy S6 edge more cheap, is important to not let yourself get too carried away by attractions such as discounts on rates for months if you buy online or maximum discounts that you may even enjoy it only with rates that you will not get party. Better guide you by the rate that best adapt to your needs and from there decide if you prefer a MVNO or one of the operators that subsidise part of the phone.
Where can I buy the cheapest Samsung Galaxy S6?
Highlighted by its new design with metal finish and glass in the rear as well as a very ambitious camera, support Wireless charging or memory changes that improve performance with UFS 2.0 and DDR4, Samsung Galaxy S6 also features a display of 5.1 inch (577 DPI and 600 nits), processor Exynos 7 of eight cores (4×1.5 Ghz and 4×2.1 Ghz), 3 GB RAM, 4G of up to 300 Mbps, 16 and 5 megapixel cameras and 2,550 mAh battery.
In terms of deadlines, all operators facilitate the purchase in installments for 24 months although not all apply the same permanence or the same prices according to the type of client. Let’s see what are the differences:
- Movistar applies a permanence in 24 months rate and in the case of early low, an additional penalty is paid (except if the rates change) to deadlines that may be pending. In addition the price marked on the comparison only applies to new customers through since portability to current clients of the operator wishing to renew your smartphone, seen as the monthly fee is increased by about 8 euros per month.
- In Vodafone is necessary to maintain the same rate during the first 18 months Although the permanence in the operator is equal to deadlines, i.e. two years by what the low advance is penalized with an extra additional earrings if you have deadlines to have permanence in tarifa.
- Orange also applied a permanence in 24 months rate so we must keep it during all the stay if you do not want to be penalized and also apply different prices depending on whether you are a new customer or not.
- Yoigo, with your particular mobile leasing, it applies permanence in the zero rate which applies a higher subsidy while customers who hire the myriad rate may change it at any time by a lower if they change the customer’s needs.
- The MVNOs do not apply any kind of permanence in tarifa so you can unsubscribe at any time without any additional penalty. You should only pay deadlines that may be pending. In addition, combinations of rate + smartphones are varied so you only have compared some of the options available.
Then we leave you with the video of the full analysis and the comparison of prices included in the monthly payment, the tariff quota and payment in installments, in all cases with VAT included:
Where to buy Samsung Galaxy S6 cheapest edge?
Keeping almost the same specifications except for the battery capacity and dimensions that are altered slightly, the Samsung Galaxy S6 edge stresses primarily by its curved side screen that peculiar does this model.
Once analyzed all prices, remember that also you can learn about the rest of high-end smartphones compared on equal terms in the review we published this week with models such as the iPhone 6, LG G4, Huawei P8, Sony Xperia Z3 or HTC One M9 a total of 31 different smartphones.