The tracklist of 59 RPM, indoor cycling workout to music, similar to spinning. Every three months, the New Zealand educational Les Mills International gives a new CD, not only RPM but also for Body Pump, Body Jam and SH’BAM. RPM stands for Raw Power in Motion. The setlist has a balanced structure consisting of heating, a climbing session recovery, interval training, a ride uphill return journey and finally be restored through the stretch. A music mix, where athletes from all over the world on spiders, including tunes from DJ Tiesto, Christina Aguilera, Swedish House Mafia and Usher.
What is the RPM
RPM is one of the many group exercise classes offered by Les Mills. This international fitness company based in New Zealand, in about 89 countries daily use of their instructional programs and related music. Four times a year, you have to start the new season, a new CD with music sports. An RPM lesson lasts 50 minutes.
- increasing fitness
- burn body fat
- improves the shape of the legs, hips and buttocks
- increasing bone and muscle strength without too muscular out to see
- under normal circumstances, by class of burning about 600 calories
- the body makes extra endorphins, positive energy
Tracklist 59 RPM, the Summer of 2013
- Make the World Move?? Christina Aguilera feat. Cee Lo Green
- Duration: 2.59 minutes
- The purpose of this section: heating
Make the World Move, is a trace of Lotus, the seventh album Christina Aguilera with guest vocals by Cee Lo Green.
2nd Numb?? Usher
- Height: 20.3 minutes
- The purpose of this section: to increase the speed and intensity
Numb from seventh studio album, titled Looking 4 Myself, Usher.
Members of the Swedish House Mafia wrote and produced this issue, which was a modest hit in the Netherlands in 2012.
3rd Save World ?? Swedish House Mafia
- Length: 6:08 minutes
- The aim of the course: climbing
It actually from Sweden Swedish House Mafia, founded in 2010, consisted of the three house’dj’s Axwell, Steve Angello and Sebastian Ingrosso. In a short time they had many hits, in March 2013 they stood for the last time together on stage, the DJs pursued solo their way.
4th Flesh and Bone?? Winged Dune
- Length: 5:07 minutes
- The aim of the course: a weak recovery
- Daydreamer?? Flux Pavilion feat. Example
- Height: 26.4 minutes
- The purpose of this section: interval training, sit, stand, sit, stand,
The Englishman Flux Pavilion, in everyday life, Joshua Steele, dj, dubstep producer and owner of the dubstep label.In 2012 he was at the Lowlands. The British rapper / singer such as singing the song, the song did three remixes by Francis Dillon, Jack Beats and Danny Byrd. This latest version is used for this 59 RPM track list.
6th pair of dice?? Tiësto & allure
- Length: 6:22 minutes
- The purpose of this part: free spin, flat road, good speed, light fastness
- I do not deserve you ??Paul van Dyk feat. Plumb
- Time: 7:01 min
- The purpose of this section: mountaineering, end up on top
Songaah, a Berlin DJ came in 2012 with her sixth album Evolution, which I do not deserve you found commonly, a collaboration with the American singer-songwriter Plumb.
8th sitting at home?? Hunter Parrish
- Length: 2:50 minutes
- The purpose of this part: Return, Recovery
The American Hunter Parrish is really professional actor. He played guest roles in television series such as CSI and Law and Order, he performed various characters in more than ten feature films. In 2012 he released an EP, guessing games, with six songs, including sitting at home.
9th Clouds-Newton Faulkner
- Height: 16.3 minutes
- The purpose of this section: Stretch
The first album by the English singer and guitarist appeared in 2007. Clouds can be found on his third studio album, write it on your skin, was released in 2012.
Huey Lewis And The News*
Robert Howard & Kym Mazelle
Dennis Day & The Mitchell Boychoir Sing Favorite Christmas …
Ocean Colour Scene
The Bee Gees*
Duane Eddy And His ‘Twangy’ Guitar*
ROY AYERS Let’s Do It reviews
The Vindaloo Summer Special Starring The Nightingales, Ted …
Kelly Garrett (3)