The Lures Most Used According To The Fishing Technique:
A fishing lure is no more than the imitation of a prey, such as a swimmer or a rotating spoon, encouraging it to bite and start the attack.
This technique of fishing is very active and sporty, requires knowledge of the different practices of movement of lures, requiring the most relevant selection of fishing materials according to toolkitforfishing.
There is a great variety of lures with different colors and shapes, depending on the technique and type of fish that we want to catch, we will use one or the other, even depending on the fishing zone, the use of lures will vary, there is no “best” and The “best” choice of colors but a suitable variety and experience will be the indispensable tools for a successful fishing day.
The type and size of a lure usually depends on the species of fish you are interested in. Although there is no definite role for the different lures, the idea is that a lure matches in the best possible way with the natural prey of a fish. For example, a sea bass usually feeds on small crayfish, so it is less likely to bite a large fish-shaped lure.
Types Of Lures More Known:
- Surface fish: each lure of this class will depend on the movement the fisher wants to give it, the depth of the swim is closely tied to the inclination and size of its bib
- The jibioneras, jibidones, birds: etc with infinity of names (depending on the zone) special for the fishing of cephalopods, with great amount of colors and weights.
- Lures or drivers of trolling: this type of lure comes from the United States, and consists of a V-shaped armature provided with one or more rotating vanes on its top and a plumb head, a simple hook and a skirt with filaments Colored
- The teaspoons: This is a curved metal sheet that ripples when the fisherman picks it up, lowering it in this way as if it were a dead leaf species when it is released, at which point it sends luminous flashes. It resembles the head of a spoon without the handle. This shape causes the teaspoon to “dance” into the water as it sinks, which creates the illusion of a small wound bait.
- The jigs: Very used in both freshwater and salt water fishing. It consists of a head and a tail made of feathers or plastic that is used to hide a hook.Sometimes a piece of live bait is hooked to the bait to make the bait even more colorful.
- Plumbed heads: You can consult all the varieties of lures that we have available in our online store.
- Articulated lures: they are usually made of flexible plastic and therefore have a variety of shapes. The best known in fishermen are twists, shads, frogs, worms etc.
There are many more variants and types of lures that little by little we will talk about them, if you know someone else do not hesitate to share.
Arbogast Perch Jitterbug Clicker Fishing Lures 2 1/2”
7 Essential Saltwater Fishing Lures That Catch Fish Anywhere.
SeaVee 270Z Twin-Powered Boat Review… – New Sport Fishing
TopWaterGame: Lure Reviews
Artificial Bait for Trout
Kicker Yo Yo Jigs
How To Choose The Best Hook For Soft Plastic Jerkbaits …
Float Fishing for Steelhead & Salmon
Spider Rigging for Crappie
Downrigger Help – The Hull Truth
April | 2010 | Circadian Creative
Green Valley Lake Fishing Bait and Tackle Shop
Locked Up Whitetail Bucks Saved by Illinois Conservation …
8 Unique Animal Crossing Signs From All Over The World [PICS]
HENGJIA 30pcs fishing lure set Mixed models fishing bait …
The 10 Best Bass Fishing Lures
My Favorite. One of the best Salmon lures ever can be used …
Vintage Fred Arbogast Jitterstick Topwater Lure Old …