The new top model from South Korean LG, V10, got off to a good start after a month and a half on the North American market.
On the success of this spring’s top model, LG G4, selected LG at the end of the month of October to launch yet another top model, who in several areas stand out from the crowd-especially with the somewhat Hardy construction as well as the extra, small screen located above the normal 5.7 “QHD-monitor.
The addition of these two features as well as the other competitive specifications, which, among other things. Counter a Snapdragon processor, 4 GB of RAM-808, 16 megapixel camera with a f/1.8-optics and 64 GB internal storage, seems to be a recipe for sensible sales figures.
LG Announces in a press release that the sales figures after 45 days on market in North America at 450,000 units sold, which sounds with a quick mental arithmetic is equivalent to 10,000 copies per day.
Consumers will have even larger smartphones, according to a study by the Institute, as LG ITG analysis in its press release have included the result of. Here is market share for smartphones with screens on 5.7 “or more increased 9 percentage points from 26.7% to 35.7%.
LG reveals that even those customers who buy this new LG V10, has a higher income than customers in G series (for example, LG G4), of which a large part was supposed to be the younger population residing in major cities.
Come to Denmark next month
Also here in Denmark will get you soon in order to be able to acquire this rugged LG V10, which lands in stores in January 2016 for a suggested price of $ 5,499 crowns – so anything near the same indicative price because LG G4 with leather back was launched. LG V10 is available in the colours Black and Luxe White Space.
LG V10: Specifications
- Dimensions: 159.6 x 79.3 x 8.6 mm, 192 grams
- Screen: 5.7 “IPS 2,560 x 1,440 pixels. Second display: 2.1 “160 x 1,040 pixels
- Processor: 64-bit Snap dragon 808 hexa-core (4 x 1.44 GHz + 2 x 1.82 GHz)
- Graphics chip: Adreno 418
- Storage: 4 GB RAM + 64 GB + up to 2 TB with micro-SD
- Camera: 16 MP f/1.8 lens with OIS, 4 k-video
- Font camera: 5 MP dual-lenses (120/80-degree field of view)
- Battery: 3,000 mAh
- Software: Android 5.1.1 Lollipop
- Moreover: MIL-810 g battle tested. Laser focus