At the time of choosing, which is the most appropriate: the backpack or the trolley? The choice is not so simple and there are care to have.
Parents’ concerns about the weight of backpacks have raised many questions about which option to choose: backpack or trolley? We have already mentioned in another article that the choice of school backpack is one of the most important in the return to school. Caution is needed in this choice and concern should focus on the problems that being overweight or misuse can cause to the child’s spine.
Both backpacks and trolleys have advantages and disadvantages so it is important that you make a careful analysis based on allsetbackpacks.com, realize the use that will be given and even talk to your child’s school about it. If your child goes to the first cycle, you may not have to worry too much about this because in some schools kids do not have to walk with books, and they stay in school.
Advantages And Disadvantages Of The Backpack And Trolley
1.Trolleys may be easier for children to carry books, notebooks, cases, and even snacks, but when a child is faced with multiple flights of stairs or uneven floors, things may not be so easy.The effort to do to get on the trolley can be greater than if you carry everything on your back.
2. The trolleys are drawn with the use of a cable and it is quite possible that in doing so, your child will hold the shoulder out of the correct position, exerting unnecessary pressure on the spine by twisting it.
3. Most trolleys also have built-in handles so you can opt for the mode that suits you: backpack or trolley. However, the extra weight of the cable and wheels can be a problem. You should confirm the total weight of the backpack to avoid spine problems. You already know that the weight of the backpack can not exceed 10% of the child’s weight.
4. As far as the backpack is concerned, the major concern is its quality and the way it is used. If the child uses the backpack with the loose loops, with little support, of weak material, it is natural that the problems begin to appear, resulting in an excessive strain on the spine.
5. To avoid excessive shoulder compression, it is important that the backpack has two straps, the straps should be wide (at least 4 cm), an extra strap is needed in the lower back, the straps should be adjustable and Ensure they protect the back and give an om support.
6. A good backpack with good ergonomic support may be the best option, provided it is used correctly, to prevent pain, muscle tension, circulation problems and future problems postures that in the long run can become quite complicated.
Finally, before proceeding with the purchase of the backpack or trolley, we suggest you experiment with several and see how the child uses it. It is important that you explain the correct way to use the backpack and what problems may arise for your health. Do not miss a point in scheduling a consultation with an osteopath physiotherapist to see if your child needs extra care.
Dog Trolley – Carrying Bag – Backpack – Trolley
Trolley S in polyester
: Small Black Backpack Backpacking Packs Amazon Leather …
: Simple Gallery 60lck Photo Ideas Makino Adjustable …
IPRee® 2 Wheels Polyester Trolley Backpack Zipper Open …
: Hydration Packs Dazzling Water Pouchck Photos Concept …
Large Unisex Hard Case Trolley Bag with Logo
TROLLEY M – CARPISA GOTECH® – Trolley Cases
China Jansport Backpack,Backpack Bags For Men,Backpack …
4-WHEEL CABIN BAGGAGE SPINNER SUITCASE 55X40X20 CM
The Perfect Weekend Bags for City Breaks in Europe – Cabin …
Lightweight Portable Folding Luggage Carts Travel Trolley …
10 Practical Carry-On Bags That Attach To Your Suitcase …
Custom 600d Polyester Fishing Tackle Bag For Fisherman …
: Luggage Tags Target Photo At Targettarget Tagsluggage …
Women’s wallet with zip ERIKA WALLET
1 Drawer Bedside Table Nightstand
Great American NFL One Gallon Tailgate Jug
Laptop Trolley Backpack
Laptop Trolley Backpack